To create an admin without certain privileges:
- Navigate to Manage > Administrators
- Click Add Administrator tab
- Enter valid information in all fields in the Add record pop up
- Use the check boxes to determine the privileges you would like and would not like to apply to the administrator
The different administrator roles are as follows:
ADMIN MANAGER: This is the highest level of admin, and gives the admin user privileges of all other roles. This role enables the admin user to manage other administrators (add, edit, and delete administrators) and manage settings in the Customize tab.
USER MANAGER: This role enables the admin user to manage web users (add, edit, and delete web users).
TRANSACTION MANAGER: This role enables the admin user to view and export all reports related to payments, create/edit/delete auto pays, and refund and void payments.
- APP MANAGER: This role enables the admin user to submit and create new applications for new HOAs/ COAs